I will forever be a loyal Saks client. While I do love their shoe salon & impeccable floors, my affection stems from different place. They may not have the most cutting edge fashion, or carry that Tibi dress I wanted in the right color,
but my God do they reward their shoppers.
I’ve been a SaksFirst member for a few years now, and let me tell you; there is NOTHING better than receiving your SaksFirst Gift Card in the mail. It’s my second favorite day of the year (the first being Christmas, obvi). It’s amaaaaaazing. Apparently I must have shopped a lot last year or shopped smart (as in triple points days)… or maybe both. Because this year’s “rewards” card was to die for. A whole shopping spree, just for me!!
Ready to have some serious shopper’s envy? Here’s what I got with the biggest gift card I’ve ever seen in my life.
And last, but most certainly not least… the Alexander McQueen Tiger-Print Canvas De-Manta Clutch I’ve been coveting!!
- Equipment Signature Sleeveless Blouse,
- Alice + Olivia Lou Blouson Dress,
- Gucci Glam Stripe Sunnies,
- Jimmy Choo Poplar Snake Espadrilles ,
- 7 for all Mankind The Skinny Jean in Neon Yellow,
- Rebecca Taylor Shocking Pink Dress,
- Alexander McQueen Tiger-Print Canvas De-Manta Clutch